Happy soon to be 4th of July everyone! Today is pretty much my Friday at work! I’m looking forward to the long weekend and warmer temps! We’re in a cool streak here in Chicago and yesterday the high was 67 and cloudy! Certainly felt more like May 2nd and not July 2nd but the heat will return!
Let’s get started because it’s another week of WIAW and I have Vega giveaway as well!
I woke up just around 5:30 and got ready for a run! My plan was for 6 miles! Vega Sport sent me their new energizer drink to try out! It comes in two flavors: lemon lime and acai berry! I tried the lemon lime last week and didn’t love it! I generally don’t like lemon lime but I contacted my friend over at Vega and she sent me the acai berry and I enjoyed it a lot more!
So I slammed a quick glass of that before my run and off I went! It was a great run with the cooler temps and humidity down! No complaints and I paced around 7:18!
These were the rest of the my eats for the day!
Brunch was great and we spent awhile catching up on life! I had an egg white omelete with veggies, fruit and avocado! Delish! I was stuffed!
Headed for a quick pedicure because my toes are just not pretty! Then again, when you run it’s expected!
After the pedicure I had a work meeting and then ran home to change to train a client! Prior to his arrival I quickly had an apple and PB2 mixed with chia seeds!
Dinner was another veggie burger that I bought at the farmers market over a bed of roasted brussels and kale and topped with salsa! These veggie burgers are so good! I have a feeling I am going to become fast friends with this guy at my farmers market this summer!
We got Sara to bed and then sat down for more Dexter! Almost done with season 1!! I enjoyed this while we were watching it!
Now onto the giveaway!
The Vega Sport Sugar- Free Energizer is:
- Plant-based Energy
- Clean Endurance
- Mental Focus
- Low Calorie
- Low Carb
- East To Digest
- On-the-go Packaging
What’s the intention of this product?
- Provide a natural Vega Energizer that is low in calories
- Intended for medium intensity or 60 minute duration workouts where additional calories or carbohydrates are not required.
- Perfect fit for yoga, barre fitness, Pilates, or HIIT (high intensity interval training) which is typically less than 60 minutes in duration.
- Healthier alternative to coffee. Many of our consumers use Vega Energizer instead of coffee, during their day. The sugar-free now gives them a closer option, relative to the calorie consumption.
Why is this formula so great?
- Emphasizes natural anti-inflammatory support (ginger, turmeric, devils claw) and electrolytes for muscle function and mobility.
- Natural stimulants and herbs with adaptogenic properties (green tea, yerba mate, ginseng and rhodiola) for mental clarity and focus during intensity or coordination based activity.
Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer will provide a low calorie, low carb option for anyone wanting to boost their workout or day with a natural plant-based option (source.)
Shop now until the middle of July and get 15% off your products!
3 of you will each win a supply the Acai Berry Vega Sport Energizer drink! Each box comes with 30 individual packets so they are perfect for on the go!
Happy Wednesday everyone and especially if this is your Friday! Yeah for long holiday weekends!!
Disclosure: I received these samples from Vega Sport. It was my decision to do this review for them and all opinions expressed are on my own.