I’m back today to tell you about a great new product from Tommie Copper. As you all know I have reviewed their products in the past and have always been thrilled with what they have sent.
So, when the folks at Tommie Copper asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of their new Compression Camisole Tanks I knew I had to try it out!
Tommie Copper’s women’s compression camisole tank uses compression to provide support for the muscles and joints in the torso and back.
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day under your work clothes
- Wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Provides support for the torso and back
- Gentle effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Anti-odor technology
- Regulates body temperature
- Machine washable. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Contains: 56% Copper-Nylon, 28% Nylon, 16% Spandex
I’ve worn it to work and I’ve even slept in it. I love sleeping in my compression gear. This cami is so comfy and soft!!I had been experiencing low back pain earler in the week and ironically on the day I wore it I had ZERO pain!
Since I loved my cami so much, Tommie Copper wanted to give out a tank to one winner as well! Enter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Tommie Copper provided me with their compression tank. All opinions are on my own.