I’ve got a great giveaway coming tomorrow from Albion Fit!! Since I won’t be able to bring you a regular Friday 5, I am thought I would go all crazy and do Thursday’s Things! I know.. I know I’m so crazy like that!!
1) Have you guys heard of Hydro Flask? These water bottles are amazing and should the heat and summer ever try to show up here, this water bottle is going to be my best friend! Naturally, I had to get a purple water bottle because we all love purple over here!
My brother in law uses one at Bikram and has sworn by it. Hydro Flask keeps your liquids cold or hot for up to 12 hours!! They have such a large line of products for all your needs! Soup container coffee mug, water bottle and even a BEER GROWLER You name it!! Plus check out all the shapes and sizes they have to offer!
2) I bought this peeler a few weeks ago on Amazon from Precision Kitchenware and it’s awesome! It makes SUCH pretty large noodles and even will make those small zucchini noodles. It peels carrots, cucumbers and potatoes effortless! I can’t wait to make pretty summer salads with this tool!
3) Have you guys heard of the 100 Happy Days Project? I first read about it from Angela over at Happy Fit Mama. It’s awesome I am on day 4 of the challenge on Instagram. Can you be happy for 100 days and find something to make you happy? Challenge yourself!! You don’t have to share pics or be on social media. This is a great chance for you to really stop and smell the roses! Anyone want to join in?
4) Let chat about good eats.. I am FINALLY going this weekend to Girl and the Goat. Hubs and I have a date night and we are going with friends that got the reservation at the end of 2013! No joke! I’m the foodie in the family and to be honest the hubs doesn’t care nearly as much as I do but I can’t wait. No rules for this meal I am going to enjoy every bite to the fullest!
5) Food Should Taste Good recently sent me a few bags of their chips to try out! FSTG chips are all certified GMO free and many of their products are also GF and vegan! I can’t even tell you how fast the Multi grain and sweet potato were gone. Like the Kimchi, FSTG has some really unique flavors listed on their website! Just check out all of their tortilla chip flavors! Thumbs up in my book for sure!
6) Have you guys heard of Zym Electrolyte drink tablets?
It’s no secret that we have had the worst winter ever here and that my spring break this week was far from springy but I do know that it’s only a matter of days hopefully until the long runs commence outside! Last weekend I split up my runs doing 6.1 on the treadmill and then going outside for 3.4 for a total of 9.5 miles. In between my run I downed Zym drink!
ZYM is a portable electrolyte drink tablet that effectively hydrates endurance athletes during exercise, training and competition. Think of it as the fuel for your body’s engine. It’s refreshing taste is sugar free, less than 7 calories and doesn’t contain artificial preservatives. The effervescent tablet dissolves in water for on-the-go hydration. It’s portable, so it goes wherever you go. The tablets are formulated for 16-20 oz. of water. Each tube of ZYM contains 10 tablets.
The flavors are mild and have a good taste! I’m looking forward to ZYM being a part of my spring and summer training!
7) I’m looking forward to a day in the city tomorrow with the family. Spring break has been great despite the temps. I’ve had time to get things checked off the list, cook, play, workout run… I have to say it’s been fairly productive and satisfying!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a great giveaway so don’t forget to stop by!
Disclaimer: I was provided samples from Zym, Hydroflask and Food Should Taste Good. All opinions are my own.