Before I get to all the Stitch Fix goodness I want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes for Sara’s 5th birthday. We had an awesome day and I have to share one quick story with you.
Last year, I posted an awesome story about our Trader Joe’s and what happened when the Hubs did some shopping for us.
Anyways, after an awesome breakfast yesterday Sara and I ran to Trader Joe’s to get a few things. Sara was chatting up with one of the staff there and it happen to come out that she was 5 and it was her birthday. The woman than asked if she wanted cookies, crackers or flowers. Sara replied that she wanted flowers. Next thing I knew this happened…
Sara was given a dozen roses by Trader Joe’s for her birthday. It was incredibly sweet and made me love our Trader Joe’s even more! Anyways, I had to share the story… let’s to onto the clothes!
I should add that I am not a fashion blogger or a fashion person. I often find myself texting pictures of pictures of clothing to friends to ask their opinions. 90% of my closet is probably from the Loft and the other 10% is probably Target. I used to shop more but I don’t have a ton of time.
When I first heard about Stitch Fix I wasn’t so sure. It just sounded like a bad idea and a lot of money. However, I had a few friends gush over their amazing experiences so I went online to try it out!
After filling out a very lengthy profile I was all set to receive my fix on June 6th. Just a couple of notes that I needed to google some of their fashion terms to figure out if it was “me.” The profile set up takes a bit of time but it’s all for good reason. The more you tell Stitch Fix about your likes and dislikes the better they will do. You can even set you price ranges. Tell them what colors or what fabrics to avoid! If you also want you can create a Pinterest board for your personal stylist to get an idea of what you like!
I ended up keeping two of the tops. I didn’t love the necklace but I wish I knew how to accessorize. I fail miserably in this department! The cargo pants were cute but were too big and I didn’t love the Suzie Stripe and Dot Knit Shirt.
However, the Hubs and Sara and I all gave thumbs up to the Moni Geo Print and Camisole Blouse in the picture below!and I also kept the Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank.Both tops are things I would never pick out for myself!
Returning your items you don’t like are easy. You just throw them in a bag with pre-paid postage and drop it in a mailbox. Then, you go online and you tell Stitch Fix why you didn’t like the items you were sending back or what was wrong with them. Giving them more feedback only will make your next box that much better.
If you keep all 5 items the bonus is 25% off! The two I kept cost me just over $86.
In the box is also a note from your stylish along with pictures and a letter for how to wear the clothes or ideas for pairing the items.
It’s so perfect and I can’t wait for the next one.
If you have ever wondered about trying it out just click here and give it a go! I promise you won’t be sorry! Their stuff is really so cute!
Have you ever heard of Stitch Fix?
Disclaimer: This post was is not affiliated with or paid by Stitch Fix. All opinions are my own. The link included is my affiliate link, which gives me a small credit if you decide to sign up. However, if you sign up then you get your own link and then you can share it with your friends so you can get Stitch Fix dollars! So share the love!!