We are a nut butter family and I know that all of you guys love a good nut butter giveaway so today I am bringing you not only a fantastic giveaway from Peanut Butter & Company but also an amazing new smoothie recipe! I should let you know that while the hubs loved this smoothie the other day for breakfast I couldn’t taste it as peanut butter is something I have to steer clear from during The Clean 30. That being said, I am thrilled that the rest of my family is enjoying this goodness! Let’s get to the recipe!! As a member of the Peanut Butter and Company YUM SQUAD, I was sent a couple of jar of The Bee’s Knees to try out and experiment with! Just imagine peanut butter laced with sweet honey! Prior to the start of The 30 Clean, I did have my fair share of spoonfuls! I enjoyed it right out of the jar!! Like mother like daughter!
- ¼ of rolled oats (gluten free if that you have a GF diet)
- ¾ cup of milk (any kind of milk is just fine)
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 Tablespoons of Bees Knees Peanut Butter and Company Peanut Butter
- 1 large handful of spinach/kale or any mixed greens
- 1-2 handfuls of ice (depending on the size of your handful)
- Throw all of your ingredients in a a high speed blended and blend until nice and creamy!
- Sit down, Enjoy, Sip or Slurp!!
The hubs said this was by far his favorite smoothie that I have ever made and with the added addition of rolled oats it kept him full and focused for hours!! Want your chance to win a couple jars of The Bee’s Knees? Enter below! Please note that this giveaway is open to US residents only.
Disclaimer: As a member of Peanut Butter & Co.’s Yum Squad food blogger club, I received product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.