It’s no shock to any of you that I have a love of Peanut Butter. I’ve thankfully passed my love of peanut butter onto my daughter who often asks for a “peanut butter sample spoon line up” as a snack. That would include a spoonfuls of all the amazing Peanut Butter flavors that the Peanut Butter & Co have to offer.
As a LUCKY member of the Yum Squad I was tasked with their #MysteryIngredient Challenge!
My ingredient… Matcha Green Tea Powder!!!
Matcha tea is LOADED with powerful antioxidants and vitamins. It’s been called fat burner, cancer fighter and so much more!!
So, I added some to a smoothie and the Hubs proclaimed it the “BEST SMOOTHIE EVER.” Of course he added that if I wanted to make it for him every morning for breakfast that would be GREAT… Um yeah, sure honey let’s add one more thing to my insanely busy morning routine.
The good news is that this is SOO easy to make that even someone with little to know kitchen skills could make this!.. yes hubby, I am talking to YOU!
- 1 banana (can be frozen for fresh)
- 1 cup of milk ( I used my homemade almond milk but any milk is fine)
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter. (Feel free to use any flavor!)
- 1 Teaspoon of Green Tea Matcha Powder
- 1-2 handfuls of ice depending on how big your hands are. (Note: If you use a frozen banana you probably don't need the ice)
- Optional: Handful of greens.. just for added veggies!
- Throw everything in your blender and blend until smooth!
Want to win a PB & Co Mystery Ingredient prize pack?
Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Winner must be a US resident, 18 years of age or older and it is void where prohibited.