Peanut Butter & Co. and Bob’s Red Mill #OATOBER giveaway! #yumsquad. Hello all my Peanut Butter Lovers!! It’s October and Peanut Butter & Company is teaming up with Bob’s Red Mill to bring you #Oatober!!
Besides eating peanut butter straight from the jar! It’s amazing in oatmeal, smoothies and with very little effort you can make these amazing treats that are a household favorite!
I’m bringing back one of my favorite recipes that is truly TO DIE FOR!!!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup Bob's Red Mill rolled oats
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter!
- Grind cashews and oats into a fine flour using a food processor.
- Add honey,maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla and sea salt and continue to process until the dough forms a ball in your processor.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Moisten your hands with a bit of water, this helps the dough not stick to you hands.
- Roll dough into bite sized balls.
- Place in the refridgerator or freezer. I like to keep my in the freezer but you can decide what you like best
As a #yumsquad member I get to bring you a giveaway with this MUST Make recipe!!
One winner will receive 2 jars of peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Company and 1 package of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats!!
Enter below for your chance to win!
Disclaimer: I was provided samples from Peanut Butter & Co and Bob’s Red Mill as a #yumsquad member. All opinions are my own.