This is going to be a quick post as I am planning to enjoy as much of this awesome weather as I possibly can. I ran about 10.3 miles this morning and clocked in with a 7:39 pace. I’ve never in my life been this fast! I’m certain it’s from the Tabata Bootcamp that I have been doing three times a week! New shoes that are a 1/2 size smaller might help too, but my run this morning felt amazing! The water fountains are FINALLY back on! That’s a sure sign of summer!
I mentioned that I grilled pineapple the other night and some of you wanted the recipe to the sauce/topping that I made to go with it, so here it is.
- Pineapple or peaches cut into large chucks or slices
- ½ cup of plain greek yogurt
- 7-8 vanilla NuNaturals Stevia Drops
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Skewer pineapple chucks or slice them thick and place them on a grill at medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Combine greek yogurt, NuNaturals Stevia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Remove Pineapple from the grill and top with yogurt sauce.
The winner of the uberfit t-shirt is #5 Lisa Jones! Lisa, please send me you contact information so I can pass it along!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! What outside activities do you have planned this weekend?