I grilled these fish tacos up the other night for fish taco bowls. I am all about taco bowls. For starters, the Hubs loves them because your whole meal is in a bowl. That means a lot less to clean up! I do all the cooking around here but he does the clean up! It’s great and I know I am pretty darn lucky!
Anyways, enjoy the recipe! Pictures are below!
- 1 lb of white fish
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- **taco toppings of choice**
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until everything is combined
- Place fish in a bag or bowl and marinate for at least 2-3 hours
- Line your grill with non stick foil and grill fish for 5-6 minutes per side at a medium high heat
- You can also break up the fish into pieces as it cooks.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa or wrap in tortillas.
- Top with black beans, cilantro, guac or whatever you like.
Enjoy the weekend. It’s a bit cloudy over here and temps are cooler but not too bad. It looks like I am going to luck out and get a run in without rain! Don’t forget about the two amazing giveaways going on. You can check them both out over here.