I’ve been promising to give you these some great recipes! The holiday season is FAST approaching. I am so thrown off by this Hanukkah and Thankgiving combo! I’m hosting a FULL day of celebration! In the process I have been testing out various recipes.
Years ago I stayed away from baking! I claimed that I enjoyed cooking but baking wasn’t my thing. Now it’s my favorite thing! I love surprising friends and family with healthier alternatives to their favorite treats! This recipe is just that! Thanks to folks at So Delicious for sending me treats to experiments with!
- 1 cup of frozen banana slices
- 1 cup of frozen So Delicious Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cubes
- Splash of milk ( I used my homemade almond milk)
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- 2-3 Tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- All all ingredients into you VItamix or high speed blender or food processor.
- Process until it reaches a creamy state. It will go through a few different stages.
- If you using a Vitamix make sure to use your tamper to push everything down in into the blender.
- Mix in chocolate chips or cacao nibs. I used Enjoy Life mini chips
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Note: You can make a larger batch of this recipe and freeze for another time. Your ice-cream will need to thaw for a bit at room temp if you freeze it. Enjoy immediately for a creamy soft serve treat!
This recipe was a true hit with the family! It’s so easy to make! So Delicious Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk is not around all year so be sure to grab it before it’s gone! I’m also planning to do this with the Pumpkin Spice Coconut milk! Yum!!!
Disclaimer: SoDelicious provided me these products. All opinions are my own