I was so excited to come home on Friday and get my first package from Ellie!!! I’ve been waiting for a long time for this!
A while back I posted my review of PV Body, and told you that the company was going to be changing over effective February 1 and offering customers the chance to pick out their own workout clothes for $49.95 a month! Each month Ellie will offer a new line for you to choose from. Getting a new workout outfit always makes me feel good!!
Every month, Ellie will launch a brand-new, 24-piece collection. Their collection will have 16 tops and eight bottoms.
You can shop individual pieces or become a Fit Fashionista Club Member, and enjoy all of these exclusive extra perks:
- Receive any two pieces (at any price!) for just $49.95/month. You can choose two tops, two bottoms, or a top and a bottom. The price is always the same.
- Want an extra goodie? Buy any additional piece after week one and receive a surprise gift with your order.
- Free shipping on all orders, exchanges, and returns.
- Exclusive first look at every collection. Pre-order your gear before anyone else sees it to ensure that your items are in stock!
- Can’t choose? Don’t want to? No problem. If you don’t select your items in the allotted time, Ellie will hand select a customized outfit based on your style preferences.
Check out what I selected! The Ellie material, which is all made in the USA is so comfortable! Seriously, these clothes are comfy enough to sleep in! I can’t wait to wear this on one of upcoming runs! Plus, I love hand covers and thumb holes!! Sign up here or on the link on the side of my page and get 20% off! That means your first month is $39.95! Only want to do this one or two months? That’s FINE! Canceling is easy and hassle free!! Seriously, what are you waiting for! You can’t find clothes this cute with this price-tag anywhere!
The winner of the Earth Balance snack pack giveaway is Katie Cloninger. Congrats Katie!! Email me your information and you will be enjoying some awesome snacks soon!!!
We are supposed to get be getting a bunch of snow today, February has really been quite a snowy month for us!! Hoping March brings us more spring then snow! I can’t complain though, this is the second year in a row we have had a mild winter in Chicago! How has your winter been?