Happy Friday! Seems like every day is Friday around here and I’m not complaining one bit. We are enjoying hot, beautiful sunny days.
- Having summers off means that random Wednesday’s can be date nights. You can’t beat gorgeous summer nights outdoor dining and drinks like this….strawberry jalapeño margarita (so delicious that obviously 1 was NOT enough!)
- Summers off means enjoying beautiful days like this at our local botanic gardens. As you can see, B was a huge fan!
- Summer means hosting lots of backyard parties and meals. We’re having lots of friends over tonight and then we are hosting Father’s Day brunch at our house on Sunday. I’m doing lots of heavy appetizers and salads tonight and spent yesterday shopping so that I spend more time hanging out and not cooking. I’m make this, this and this along with some other dips.
- Having summers off when one kids is in camp all day and the other goes to day care 3 days a week means binge watching. I just started watching Bloodline on Netflix and I love it! Great summer show and of course today season 4 drops of Orange is the New Black If the weather wasn’t supposed to be perfect and we didn’t have a ton of activities going on then I would probably be glued to my TV this weekend.
- Tomorrow week 2 of the long run is 7-9 miles so I am going to do 9 miles in the morning.
- I haven’t cooked dinner at all this week. Summer means going out for dinner and cooking a whole lot less. It also means perhaps just ONE more birthday celebration…
- The Hubs and I leave for Nashville a week from Tuesday! We’ve never been and while we aren’t country music fans I’ve heard great things about the city and we are beyond excited about getting away for a few days!! We are staying in East Nashville and plan to enjoy each and every minute!! Yeah for vacations!!
- I’ve got some great giveaways coming up… I just need to get my act together and get them done for all of you 🙂 …
That’s all for today! Happy Friday and Happy Father’s Day!