Here we are… another month and another Coffee Talk Link Up!!!
Thanks to Coco @ Got 2 Run 4 Me, Lynda @ Fitness Mom Wine Country, & Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother for hosting the party! As always I am posting a day early because the truth is I’d never remember to get this post up on a Saturday morning!! So let’s get party started!!
1) Summer 2016 has officially started for me!! That’s right as of Wednesday this girl moved into total summer vacation mode.
So naturally, what did I do on Thursday while B was at daycare and I had the house to myself?!!? Laundry… birthday present shopping for all of Sara’s upcoming birthday parties and re-organzing B’s room. Living the life…
2) We are been experiencing the best weather ever for the last week with no real end in sight. It makes you forget about cold and snowy winter days and the cold spring we had!
3) I’m running the North Shore 1/2 Marathon on Sunday. EEK…. It’s my first real race since I ran in in June of 2014… just days before finding out that I was pregnant. I’m a bit slower then I was back in 2014 but I am hoping to go out there and just have a good race. Weather looks good for now and I do HOPE to finish sub 1:50. We will see…
4) This came yesterday!….
Training OFFICIALLY starts Monday for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! I’m nervous, excited, worried… you name it!! Lots of posts to come in the next 18 weeks about training for my 3rd marathon!
5) We have Sara’s birthday party this weekend and I am in serious denial that she is going to be 7 next weekend. How did this little lady get so big!
6) I need some summer shows on Netflix to watch. Obviously, Orange is the New Black will be in rotation but something for the Hubs and I to see this summer. I love watching the Cubs play but there is only so much baseball the Hubs can handle watching. Recommendations anyone?
6) I was walking around Crate and Barrel the other day… it made me want to get married and have a bridal shower all over again. How fun would that be… to just re-register for fun stuff! Love that store.
7) One of the best things about summer is how quickly I can get ready. I’m talking shower, change and go!! Love not wearing makeup and not really doing the hair. It’s just SOOO easy
8) There is a birds nest with a family of birds that made a home right outside our bedroom window. That means I’ve pretty much been up every day this week between 4:15 and 4:30. I finally got smart last night and put in ear plugs and was able to sleep until 5am. Now I just need to work on shifting my internal clock a bit now that its summer.
9) The Hubs and I are going to NASHVILLE!!! We planned our first vacation SANS kids in 3 years and I am so excited!! Anyone have any suggestions? We are not country music people but love eating, drinking, people watching and walking all over the place. I’m also going to Park City, Utah in July with a friend. Summer 2016 is going to AMAZING!!!
10) Annnnnd… I’m all out!! I’m sure I’ll have some good pics from the weekend. After all it is June and as I have mentioned before we are all about multi week birthday celebration!
Happy Friday and HAPPY SUMMER!!!