Happy Friday- Now that the Cubs season has ended, I have my nights back as they are no longer spent pacing and cursing at my TV. Thanks for a great season Cubbies. #NEXTYEAR.
- Does anyone else wake up and immediately want to play the song “Cheers (Drink to That) by Rihanna when they get out of bed on Friday. Heck, I listen to it almost daily when I work out but on Friday’s it seems like an even better song! Who’s with me?
- I love my job but I love having Thursday off with my little man! It’s really a bonus when we have perfect fall weather
3. I love making B’s food but I hate the cleanup. I wish there was some cleanup fairy who could come into the kitchen every time I made anything. Wouldn’t that be AMAZING!?!
4. I FINALLY started Walking Dead yesterday when Ben napped in the afternoon. I need more hours in the day to watch my shows. SO GOOD!!
5. Does anyone else feel SUPER accomplished when they complete a photo book? It took weeks but I FINALLY finished my Shutterfly book for spring and summer. Too bad that only takes us to the end of August and it’s almost November!
6. I need to make this amazing recipe from Oh She Glows ASAP. Anything with butternut squash and avocado together is a recipe made for me!!
7. Did you guys hear about Sesame Street and their new character with Autism? It’s AMAZING!! I love Sesame Street and Sara was a HUGE fan. I can’t wait to watch it with B!! This news just warms my heart and makes me so happy!
8. I treated myself this month to a Stitch Fix. I haven’t done one in well over a year!! I asked for just tops since I’m more picky about my pants and how they fit. My friend gave me that idea. I totally forgot that it was coming yesterday until this box was on my doorstep!
Not only was it a great fix, (i’m either keeping 2 or 3 of the tops) but B found a new toy!
9. I’m super excited for a great weekend of perfect fall weather and friends who are visiting from out of town! Cheers to the weekend… I’ll drink to that!