I’m a little late this morning but it’s been a busy week!! The new balance of working, blogging and being mom has made blogging take a back seat. I’m sure you all understand!
1) There is something about a Friday morning run that just feels so flipping amazing!! We had cruddy weather early in the week and I was back on the mill! This morning my run felt A-MAZ-ING!!!
2) I am BEYOND excited to be an Ambassador for Simple Squares. I’ve been hooked from the start! Their amazing short and clean ingredient list makes these wonderful bars a perfect on the go snack! Plus, everyone in the family has their own favorite!!! This Chicago based company ROCKS!!!
3) I’ve been going through old videos this week at night when the kids are in bed! The Hubs and I have been laughing and crying all at once!! Right now they are sitting in my iPhoto in a file. I need to come up with some kind of way to organize them!!
4) The Hubs and I have a wedding tomorrow night! It’s the first time that we are leaving both kids! While I am not excited about figuring out a time to pump at the wedding I am excited to get out for a much needed night of dinner, drinks and dancing! We certainly need it!
5) My little guy seriously will not nap for more then 50 minutes. It’s as though he has some kind of alarm on his body. Nights are still good but I wish he napped longer. Anyone have tips??
6) I’m working on a post to share with all of you about my journey with Young Living and Essential Oils. I mentioned awhile ago that I bought the starter kit and since they my oils have grown and so has my love for them. We use them DAILY!! Does anyone else!??!
7) Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend!!? What?! How did that happen.
8) Since being back at work everyone is in summer countdown mode. It’s odd because I just got back but I’m not complaining!! Just a few more weeks to go! I’m just looking for consistent nice weather!
9) I found this great pic of the Hubs when he was two years old. It’s probably one of my favorite pics of him! Makes me wonder what B will look like when he is two!
10) Look who found himself in the mirror this week!
11) That’s all I’ve got! Have a fantastic and wonderful weekend everyone!