Happy Friday Friends
Just popping by with some fun facts
- My hearing is FULLY restored! I had my FINAL audiogram on Wednesday and passed! No real answers on how or why this happened since all the blood work comes backs normal so the doctors are chalking it up to a “virus.” Crazy but it’s over and behind me!
- I slacked on blogging this week because the Hubs and I were busy watching Season 3 of House of Cards. We never got around it it last year but we finished Season 3 and started Season 4 last night! Anyone else watching season 4 right now?
- We had such an awesome taste of spring this week. I know it’s not forever but it was so darn amazing. I just want spring and summer to be here NOW.
- Organic strawberries made their return to Costco which to me is always a BIG sign of the times. One of my favorite breakfasts is steel cut and buckwheat oats with almond butter, hemp seeds and strawberries! The best!!
- In running news I officially signed up for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! I won’t lie, I am slightly scared but also so excited!! I need to add 1 or 2 more races to my spring/summer calendar. Local peeps what’s on your schedule?
- Sara has a busier social life then we do. Her weekends are always more exciting then ours but I guess that’s life with a soon to be 7 year old. What’s on tap for you this weekend?
- I made this Tandoori Quinoa last night and need to get back into making one pot dishes! So easy. I added some extra power greens and served it with roasted veggies and dinner was done! Plus I’ve got lots leftover too.
- Speaking of eats… this man is eating me out of house and home lately.
That’s all my friends! The busy Friday awaits me! Have a fantastic weekend