Happy Friday and I am finally caught up on sleep and feeling better! Amazing what a couple of nights of great sleep can do! I’ve got lots to share with you today!
1) The Hubs left town about 4:30am yesterday morning and won’t be back till Sunday night! He’s enjoying one final weekend of fun and golf with friends before he kicks off the school year on Monday! Sara and I are enjoying quality girl time! We’ve got lots of fun activities planned! Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the Botanic Gardens and enjoyed a picnic, long walk and time with the butterflies!
2) Today is a big day for me with the Exercise Connection! This morning ABC Chicago News is doing a story on our classes and partnership with the local YMCA! So excited and can’t wait for the story to air!
3) Tomatoes have been coming in fast in our garden and they are amazing! Hoping to have time this weekend to make a batch of homemade tomato basil sauce! Yum!!!
4) On Monday I told you that I really didn’t have any races lined up! Well, that’s all changed! I am so excited because next month I am going to be running my first trail race! It’s been on my list for a long time and I have always wanted to do one! I found the perfect race. It’s local, 4 miles and doesn’t require me getting up at the crack of dawn to drive to the city! Have you ever run a trail race? Tips? Advice? Does anyone want to join me? Read more about the Four Stars trail run here.
5) Finally, last Friday I told you all about my new favorite snack and nut butter! Well, Onnit wants to give one lucky winner a jar of their amazing Trilogy Butter! Enter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One last thing, the winner of the Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Giveaway is #15 Becky Lindgren. Congrats Becky!
Have a great weekend everyone!