Going to get a little CRAZY today and count backwards from 5! I know, just call me wild woman!
5. 5 outfit changes yesterday! I counted! It was that kind of day! Outfit 1. PT, 2. Bikram, 3. Pool, 4. Dinner 5. PJ’s/lounging clothes! I barely had a second to breathe yesterday! Within those 5 outfit changes were also 2 showers. It’s no wonder why we are always doing laundry over here!
4. I’m so excited to get away this weekend! We are leaving bright and early tomorrow for the 7 hour ride to our friends cabin in Wisconsin! Lots of grilling, swimming, boating and good times to follow!! I really need to get on the packing situation and is it crazy of me that I am thinking about brining my Vitamix?
3. Aspaeris sent me a pair of their compression shorts to try out! I’m planning to sleep and run in them! Sleeping will come first since I am not planning to run till next Wednesday! Aspaeris Pivot Shorts™ are actually two pairs of shorts bonded together. The Outer Short is a high performance compression short designed to support your muscles. The Inner Short features our breakthrough, Dual Sensory Compression Bands™. I’ll be giving you guys the lowdown in the coming week.
2. The Hubs and I are leaving for Cabo a week from Saturday! Hello sun, beach and loads of fun for 5 days!
1. Finally here is one amazing recipe that is guaranteed to be a hit at your next dinner or summer BBQ!
- 1 15oz can of garbanzo beans
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of cumin
- 1 handful of cilantro
- ½-1 Teaspoon of chili powder (optional)
- Rinse and drain your garbanzo beans and put them in your Vitamix or food processor.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend/process until desired consistency.
- *Optional* Garnish with additional cilantro
- Serve with crackers, chips or veggies. Or, you can put hummus on top of salads, chicken or veggie burgers! Eating with a spoon is perfectly fine too!
Happy Friday! Are any of you traveling soon? Fun weekend plans?