1) Happy Friday everyone but it really feels more like a Monday! We were all off for another round of the polar vortex on Wednesday and Thursday. Ironically, it came exactly one year after we first learned about the terms, Chibera, Polar Vortex and COLD AS…. (you can fill in the blanks!)
2) I’m starting to construct a “TO DO” before baby list in my head and I really need to just start tackling it! I keep putting off things like, getting my tires rotated, pack a bag, get my car cleaned… etc. I keep thinking I have time.. I do.. right??! 5 weeks or less! I saw my doctor yesterday for a 35 week check up and from here on out it’s weekly visits! My doctor also said I was measuring perfectly and all looked great! Yeah!
3) As I mentioned, the weather this week has been rough! I should be thankful that this is first time all winter that things have been hard but when you are this pregnant and carrying an extra load out in front walking and moving around in the weather is scary! The pregnancy waddle is in full effect!
4) Two days off for all of us meant lots of family time! Sara was begging to go out for sushi last night to our favorite place and even though it was a blizzard outside we couldn’t turn her down… especially since the restaurant is less then a mile from our house!
5) You know what we are ALL loving… these chips!! More on those later!
6) We all hit the gym yesterday… and since I am now caught up on Walking Dead and the Hubs and I finished House of Cards I enjoyed old episodes of Friends! I love that the entire series is on Nexflix! I’m looking for suggestions on what I should watch next! Perhaps Breaking Bad??
7) The Hubs and I have date night tomorrow with friends to one of our favorite places. It’s my plan to have weekly date night until the baby comes! Heck, maybe we will even get crazy and do two nights a couple of weeks!… and by crazy I mean home by 9:30pm!
8) Parenthood came back last night. It’s the final four shows… que the tears and the box of tissues!! Who else is watching?
9) I’m putting this in the crock pot for dinner tonight. It’s been a year since I have made this simple and easy dish! I’m also hoping to do some more soup and freezer meal prep this weekend!
10) I can’t wait to get some races in this spring! Perhaps even a 1/2 marathon before next fall! I need to start researching some suburban races! Racing in the city is always such a pain!!
Tell me what you have going on this weekend?? Stay warm everyone!