It’s Friday and this week was crazy! Short weeks always make for crazier days! I’m looking forward to this weekend because we can slow down, play, relax, and take a deep breath. I have so much to say that we are marking today the Friday 6! I know… I know.. I can get crazy like that!
1) Smart Balance sent me a bag of their new product and we are all a little addicted. Their peanut butter popcorn nuggets are coming to Costco! Made with all natural ingredients these are a great and kid friendly snack! This is going to be a new snack addition in our house for sure! YUMMY!!
2) Silk Athlete is a great company with insanely comfortable athletic gear!
I was sent their Corpo Nero tank to try out and it is incredibly smooth. I’ve run in it a few times and can’t wait to try it out this summer. I’m certain this will be my go to top during those hot and steamy summer runs
Silk Athelete offers so many benefits…
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- DOES NOT LOSE SHAPE- STRETCHES WITH YOU, RECOVERS WITH YOU
- SEAMLESS GARMENT FOR COMFORT AND FLATTERING SHAPE
- NO SMELL NO BACTERIA
- SERIOUS SWEAT CONTROL- CHEMICAL FREE SWEAT WICKING FABRIC
- DESIGNED FOR 360 DEGREE MOVEMENT
- GARMENT WILL NOT PILL, SHRINK OR LOSE SHAPE
- MIND BLOWING SKIN FEEL
- LIGHTWEIGHT WHEN WET
- ORGANIC- NO CHEMICALS ARE USED FULL STOP
Want to try them out? I promise you will love the silky soft feeling! Use the code “silk-running” for 10% your purchase!
3) I signed up yesterday for an unlimited month at The Daily Method. I’m loving the challenge and the burn and plan to fully get my moneys worth this next month!
4) I made this Kale and Pear Salad last night for dinner! Yum!! The dressing rocks and I have more in the fridge! Love leftover kale salad. Oh, and I am dying to make these Gooey Chocolate and Carmel Bars that are gluten free and vegan!
5) Last Friday, I got this amazing care package from Nature’s Path! They were insanely generous and with their generosity comes a giveaway for all of you in the near future! Sara has been loving their cereal! A little love for all of us!
6) I saw this story on the new yesterday when I was running. Jelly Belly is introducing a new flavor… it’s beer flavored! Eww Yuck! Don’t get me wrong, I like a cold beer on a hot summer day, but eating it in jelly bean form… kind of gross! Anyone else read or hear about it? Thoughts?
Finally, if you have missed out any of the recent giveaways you can catch up on all of them here! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? We are still freezing our butts off over here. Winter has gotten really old!
Disclaimer: I was provided these products, all opinions are my own.