I’m especially excited today because it’s the last day of school for Sara and the Hubs before spring break! That’s right.. we are all going to be off together all of next week. Ironically it seems like just yesterday it was the final day of work/school before winter break. Time is certainly going very quickly. After spring break it always goes so fast too. The weather warms up (hopefully for good) and we all start getting into spring and summer mode. Hello summer concerts, grilling, parks, pools and more!! I can hardly wait!
Let’s get started… some things I am loving lately!!.. All food related
1) I wrote all about Silver Hills Bakery last year and they blew me away again by sending me some of their new products. I am so excited that I can now buy Silver Hills bread at my Whole Foods! There new Ancient Grains breads are simply amazing!! The hamburger and hot dog buns come in PERFECT time for grilling season!! Silver Hills has an amazing line of wonderfully tasting sprouted and gluten free breads. All of their breads are vegan, kosher and made with wholesome organic ingredients. Truly a name you can trust and enjoy!
2) You know I love… Breakfast for dinner! It’s easy and awesome especially these days when I need dinner on the fly… fast! Thankfully, everyone in my house loves a good breakfast for dinner night. Do you every do that in your house?
3) Speaking of breakfast this overnight buckwheat oatmeal recipe is my new favorite way to make overnight oats! I make a batch of this at the start of the week and everyone enjoys it for many days for breakfast! Customize it however you want!! It literally takes me minutes to prep!! I meant to take a picture of it this week but every time I sat down to eat a bowl it was gone… fast. I’ve been nursing, pumping and then working out all before breakfast and I am BEYOND starving by the time I eat!!
4) Last night my friend and I went to dinner club at Whole Foods! It’s the best $10 you can spend on a vegan dinner once a month! Such yummy eats and they give you the recipes to everything that you eat!!
5) Ok… so not really food related but this guy is certainly quite yummy 🙂