Hooray for Friday and hooray for the month of May. We’ve had some pretty rotten weather here this week. Seriously, I’m not sure if I have seen the sun since I returned on Tuesday from California! I shouldn’t complain too much since the first half was spent in sunny California, however two mornings this week I had to get on the treadmill instead of being able to run outside. It definitely felt more like March instead of May. Fortunately, the weather this weekend is looking much better. I’m really happy because we have so much going on this weekend. Let’s get right to Friday Five because I have some new and exciting things to tell you about.
1) I got a great shipment of these amazing juices from Daily Greens.
At Daily Greens they source their vegetables and fruits locally to the greatest extent possible from farmers we know. Most of our greens are seasonally sourced from local farms that utilize sustainable farming practices to grow wonderfully nutritious vegetables and fruits without harming the environment.
I’ve been enjoying these juices all week! They are awesome after a workout and go great with lunch!! What’s not to love about 6 POUNDS f of fresh produce pressed into every bottle! I had no intensions of doing a juice cleanse but these make an excellent compliment and have a longer shelf life because Daily Greens used cold pressure to get rid of harmful bacteria. The flavors are great and incredibly unique. My favorite was the harmony! Each one of them were unique and incredibly tasty and they can found at Whole Foods or ordered online.
2) Food Should Taste Good has a new line of Pita Puffs!!! YUMMO!!!
Most addicting and tasty is the Cinnamon Sugar!! They are like little piece of air puffed crackers!! SOO good!
3) I received this gift in the mail a few weeks from Nesco and I can’t wait to start dehydrating! With The 30 Clean challenge starting on Monday I am going to attempt to make kale chips this weekend. I’d love some links to clean dehydrated recipes if anyone has one to share! I promise to share more reviews on Nesco along with a giveaway to the same exact dehydrator in the coming month! Do you dehydrate?
4) May officially kicks off the racing season for me. Right now there aren’t too many races on the calendar but I am sure I will always find more to add. This weekend we are doing a charity walk for MS with friends! Two weeks from Sunday I’ll be running the Chicagoland Spring 1/2 Marathon! I’m excited to try a new race! What’s on your race calendar this month?
5) The winner of the Lazy Lizards Yoga Review is #9 DEBORAH@ Confessions of a Mother Runner! Congrats your win! Be on the lookout for an email from!
If you missed out on the Salba Smart monthly giveaway you still have time to get in on the action! Double the fun this month with two winners! Click here to get in on the action.
That’s all I got for today! Come back tomorrow for another month of the Ultimate Coffee Date Link Up and join me for a an early cup of coffee before you start your day!
Disclaimer: I received product samples in exchange of my honest review. All opinions are my own!