Happy Friday!! I don’t know about you but it’s starting to feel a bit like the holiday season around here! I’m hosting Thanksgiving next week and then Hanukkah a few weeks after that. Then less then a week after our Hanukkah party we will be on a plane to Mexico. These final weeks of the year are going to go FAST!! What’s on your Thanksgiving menu!! Aside from Turkey I am making this brussels dish that I am very excited about!! I had a hard time making a decision on which brussels sprouts dish to add. If it was up to me there would be MANY but I don’t think everyone at me table shares my love of brussels sprouts! Do you love them??
Let’s get to this weeks 5… mostly about food… shocking right!??!
- Snow is coming… or so they say. The actual totals keep changing and I SERIOUSLY hope that we don’t get over 7 inches. I’m not ready for it. Last weekend I had two amazing runs outside and while I know it was a gift I’m not prepared for another winter YET.
- Vega has a BRAND Vega Sport Performance Protein! I love Vega and am so excited about trying all of these amazing flavors! Vega Sport Performance Protein now has:
- Increased Protein, BCAAs, and glutamine: 30 grams of GMO-project certified, complete-plant based protein per serving and 6 grams each BCAAs and glutamine
- Added Performance Ingredients: turmeric, tart cherry, black pepper, probiotics (1 billion CFUs), and bromelain
- New Non-GMO Project certified Protein Blend:from pea, pumpkin seed, organic sunflower seed and alfalfa protein.
Our mornings are super crazy here and often involve me running out the door with a smoothie in my hand!! Are you a VEGA fan?
- The Hubs and Sara were so excited about this package that showed up on my doorstep the other day! They are meat lovers! I’ll be cooking up some tacos on Sunday with PRE® Brands ground beef and will give you guys my thoughts on all of their meats in the coming weeks! PRE® Brands is 100% grass fed!
- I Heart Keenwah, which I mentioned on Wednesday has been part of my lunches and snacks for the last couple of weeks! Their Quinoa Puffs are incredibly crunchy and flavorful!! Their quinoa puffs are made from quinoa flour and pack 5g of protein per set serving! The flavors are unique and so tasty!! Addicting too… especially the Sea Salt Trio which I managed to polish off on my own in a couple of days!
- Leaving you with a pic of my me and little man!! I love having Thursday’s off with him and while the winds and temps are changing and long walks and mornings are the park have likely come to end for many months I love having the time to just pause once a week and play!
Have a fantastic weekend? What’s on your schedule? Hopefully we won’t get too much snow but I have a feeling we will be spending more time inside this weekend.