Happy Friday and is it SERIOUSLY November 1st!?!?
I took yesterday off as it was Halloween and I’ve had a busy couple of days! I’ll tell you more on Halloween later! Let’s get started….
1) I had coffee yesterday INSTEAD of tea for the first time all week! With my voice being shot and this cold I’ve been living on tea but yesterday I finally got a break from it. I enjoyed some of the Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk in my coffee and it was sweet and heavenly. Not too sweet because I don’t love overly sweet coffee! Yum, perfection! Oh I have missed you coffee. Have you tried the So Delicious holiday flavors?
2) So this is so silly but last week I told you all that my blogovesary was coming up. I had received this email from Blue Host about coming up on one year but after looking back on my posts I realized that I really didn’t post for the first time until December 19th. So really it’s about 7 weeks away… not 4. That just means that come December there will be lots of great giveaways happening!
3) We’re headed to the circus tonight! Sara’s never been and we have special VIP tickets that were given to us! Can’t wait to get back stage and see Sara’s face! I’m sure it will be priceless with countless photos to follow.
4) Gotta show a Halloween pic from yesterday! We had the WORST weather ever. I mean it rained ALL day. It pretty much never let up. The grounds were soaking wet. Sara had zero interest in trick-or-treating in the rain and it worked out fine because the high school was putting on a huge indoor event. They had games and trick or treating in all the classrooms. It was packed and we saw friends and loads of kids! Perfection!
I should add that Sara requested this week that I be either Super Mom or Super Woman. I think she really just wanted me to have a cape. Thank goodness for those Halloween super costumes stores that I was able to find a cape and shirt thingy on Tuesday of this week.
5) WINNERS- I’m so sorry that I never announced the winners of the Salba Smart Monthly! The winners are!
15 Lauren Anderson Thomas
3 Linz@ Itz Linz
Congrats ladies! Drop me an email with your info and Salba Chia will be at your door shortly!
The Winner of the Organic Girl Baby Kale is #109 Laura Parker Craig
That’s all I have for you on this Friday! It’s going to be a busy and fun weekend! I’m sure I’ll have loads to tell you next week! Have a great weekend