- It’s Friday
- There is a long weekend
- We have Ben’s 1st birthday party on Sunday!
- The Hubs and I have date night on Sunday (thank you mom and dad!!)
- Grey’s Anatomy came back last night and it’s waiting for me on my DVR 🙂 and Walking Dead comes back on Sunday.
If you’ve read my blog for awhile then you know that I like to fun blogger surveys every now and then. Always, I saw this one Angela’s blog and I figured it would be a different spin on FRIDAY 5 .
So let’s kick of Friday!
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- A quiet beach with sun, the Hubs, a drink in my hand and NO children (I’m not picky!)
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Nut Butter ( I could name five different kinds but I pretty much consume at least 1-2 kinds every day!
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Coffee with almond milk (too me, my coffee is just as important as other foods that I eat!)
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Being good at a team sport
- Actually making the crafts that I pin on Pinterest
- Being able to throw together a outfit!
- Decorating ability
- Play a musical instrument
Five Healthy Food Bloggers I Wish Would Cook For Me Every Day
Five Things I Wear (Almost) Every Day
- Mizuno running shoes
- Nursing Bra
- A sports bra
- Sweatpants (that I put on as soon as I get home from work!)
- Earnings that represent my kids that the Hubs gave me.
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- Shawshank Redemption
- Remember the Titans
- Field of Dreams
- Breakfast Club
Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Overnight Buckwheat Oats with Pumpkin and Nut butter
- Hardboiled egg
- Pumpkin Lentil curry
- Sautéed green beans and cauliflower rice
Your turn! Pick a topic and let me hear your 5 things.