Gosh, it’s been ages since I have done a Friday 5 and now it’s officially fall!!! Woo hoo
1) Let’s talk pumpkin my friends! Pumpkin everything! I love it and look so does my little man! Talk about easy to do baby food! Organic pumpkin right from the box! Yesterday I also mixed it with homemade applesauce. It was gone in minutes!
2) It’s taken me a couple of years but I FINALLY jumped on the delicata squash wagon! I don’t know why I waited. They are so easy to make and perfect! For starters you don’t break a sweat trying to chop them and they take about 20 minute in the oven. They also roast about the same time and temp as other veggies so it’s the best meal ever!!
3) Even though the temps are still amazing, I am getting into the soup and chili season. Really, it’s also about making large batches of food for lunches and dinners! We are having friends over on Sunday and I am planning to do both of these chills. One for veggie lovers and one for those who like a little meat!! Everyone wins!
4) I’ve been finding the need to mix up my morning workouts. The treadmill is getting a little old and sadly it’s not even October. Yesterday, I tried out Shred415 On the Go Workouts!! It was an amazing 20 minute combo of treadmill incline work and some ab work!! Perfect for the 5am workout club!
5) I saved the best for last!! This little guy had his LAST cranial checkup yesterday!! The doctors told us the expected helmet wear for him would be between 4-5 months but we did it in 3!!! Woo hoo!!! I just kept kissing his head all afternoon yesterday and will probably be doing so all weekend long!!
Happy Friday everyone! What’s your favorite fall soup/chili?