Whoo hoo!!! It’s Friday.. .who want to high five me?? Anyone??? I’m excited! Let’s do this folks. I’ve got some great products to tell you about and notice that I am not limiting by thoughts today to just 5!! Lots to chat about today.
Have you guys heard about Cocogo? It’s an awesome portable drink that makes hydration so tasty!
The verdict? Well I loved the raspberry passion fruit and Sara loved the lemon lime. One packet in a bottle of water for her and she thought she was drinking lemonade! Love it!! Cocogo is going to a part of our summer hydration plans!! As a mom, this is a GAME CHANGER! You can buy them on Amazon too! Want a stronger flavor? You can add more packets to your water. Check out this chart to determine how much you need or want
2) Next up is Smooch snacks? They are perfect portable Lip Smackingly Good fruit pouches. A perfect combo of fruits with chia seeds. The hubs and I loved them. Sara wasn’t a fan of the chia seeds since they get pretty thick and gelatinous. Great for snacks while you run, travel or on the go!
Nak’d bars are one of our new favorite go to bars! They are the perfect size and make an awesome after school snack for Sara and are perfect for me when I am on the go in between meetings and trainings on a busy day. Nak’d used to only in the UK but now they are available in the US. I’ll have a giveaway for Nak’d bars soon but you can buy the same sampler pack that I bought online for just $9.95. No shipping fees either! It’s an awesome deal and a great way for you try these gluten free and vegan snack bars!! The sampler pack comes with 13 bars! It’s a pretty sweet deal and next week I’ll be giving some away!
4) Speaking of sweet here is a preview of another sweet giveaway that I am going to have shortly! Sweet Riot is a great company that makes all natural sweet pieces of goodness. It’s not just about their amazing chocolate either! They have lots of great other portable snacks and treats!! You’ll have a chance to win some of their great goodies too!
5) Next up is Cocomama!
Cocomama is a quinoa based hot or anywhere kind of cereal. The portable and single serving packs make these an awesome idea if you are traveling for a race, going on vacation or need fast and simple meal!
You can heat Cocomama or you can eat it right out of the packaging! I liked it warm but I have a feeling once the summer temps start to rise I’ll be just as happy eating it right out of the package!
Cocomama has four unique and great flavors!
6) Moving on from the “finds” I am so excited that is it finally light enough early in the morning to run! Today marks the first mid week early morning run that I did! Who else is enjoying sunrise runs or is ready to bring them back?
7) Passover starts Monday. I think I am in denial as I haven’t done a thing and am hosting Monday night. I’d better get to work!
8) The hubs and I have a date night tomorrow and we are trying out this new restaurant. Hopefully it’s another win in the suburban restaurant department!
9) Tomorrow, we are doing a photo shoot at Exercise Connection. I’m excited for a full web re-design and the opportunity to feature some of our amazing exercise Champions!
10) Temps are supposed to reach the 70’s today (maybe) and pretty certain they are going to hit the 70’s tomorrow… yeah!! I might really need to finally get my first pedicure of my season!!
That’s all I got for you today! Have an awesome day. What are you up to this weekend?
Disclosure: I received samples from these companies and all opinions are my own