High Five YES it’s FRIDAY!!!
Don’t be fooled by the title of this post… these are random thoughts and are NOT at all deep! Just having some fun on a Friday morning!
I’ve been fighting a cold for the last few days which is no fun when you are pregnancy and unable to take anything!! Any suggestions on what’s “pregnancy safe??
1) I busted out from frozen bone broth yesterday to see if that would help the cold. It can’t hurt right?
2) Have you seen these?
I bought them last week at Trader Joes. They are a cross between kale and brussels sprouts. What could be bad about them? So I mixed them with farro, walnuts and dried cranberries for dinner and added some seasonings! I love that the kale sprouts are bright green and purple! YUM! Have you tried?
3) As most of you know we are NOT finding out the gender of this baby. We didn’t with Sara. Lots of people think I’m nuts but I feel that there are few surprises left in life and this should be one of them. What are your thoughts? Tiny Prints sent me one of their gender predictor quizzes. The results….
Not that I really believe in all the gender predictors or the old wives tales but I have been feeling “girl” for a while and my dreams have been reflecting that as well. I guess we will all find out in 3 months!
4) I went to see the doctor yesterday as I am now starting to go every 2 weeks as we get closer to the 3rd trimester. We spoke about my bad rib pain that I am experiencing which is at its worst when I drive and sit up. Basically, there isn’t a whole lot I can do. Apparently, I have a very strong and active baby… which I could have told you because this little sucker loves to kick my ribs ALL DAY LONG… the result is inflammation of my ribs on the right side of my body. Suggestions or ideas?
5) I’ve got a huge craving for Mexican food! Bring on the guacamole… must do something about that this weekend!
6) I’m making this chicken parmesan soup this weekend… probably in a crock pot because I am lazy! Thinking it will be dinner on Sunday night! I’m also hoping to make some of the Oh She Glows granola from her cookbook! We will see how the weekend goes!
7) It snowed yesterday and in the morning there was all that white “stuff” all over the driveway. It faded fast but come on… we are only midway through November. I can’t do this quite yet! Sara on the other hand thought it was “awesome.” UGH
8) Is Thanksgiving really less then 2 weeks away? How did that happen? November is going fast!!
That’s all I got for you friends!
Have an awesome weekend? What do you have planned?