Happy Friday! I apologize for going MIA for a couple of days! Passover at the start of the week really just made me fall a bit behind and I by the time I would sit down at night I was just spent! Lots going on this week including a mid week birthday party! Something had to give! I hope you will forgive me but if you follow me on Instagram you know that my week has been filled with lots of goodies in the mail which ultimately means more goodies for you!
In other news our weekend started yesterday afternoon! Woo hoo for a much needed long weekend!!!
1) If you read my blog you know that I have participated various blog hops with Runaway Bridal Planner!
I’m excited to announce that I am going to Co-hosting the Shape Up for Summer Giveaway Bloghop from May 9th- May 25th. Fellow bloggers, click on the link here to sign up! For everyone else get excited for some amazing and awesome giveaway coming in a few short weeks!
2) I don’t have the best skin especially in the winter. I envy those with perfect skin! If I had the funds and the time I would go and get facials once a month but that’s not really an option! I’ve always had that oily t-zone issue. So I was thrilled to try outAdovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask on my face. I’ve used it twice and love it! My skin feels cleaner, clearer and tighter. This stuff is great!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
3) Amazing Grass sent me some of their products to try out for both Sara and I! We each got fun bottles for our smoothies!
Sara sampled and enjoyed the the Kidz Superfood! Talk about sneaking in veggies! Kidz SuperFood Chocolate is a nutritional powerhouse that combines 31 rainbow colored fruits and vegetables in a delicious chocolate drink powder. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 3 servings of fruits and vegetables.
I got to sample the Raw Reserve Greens plus protein! An AWESOME addition to my morning green smoothie with 100% raw greens and 14g of protein!
4) Chicago Vegan Foods sent me a little care package a few weeks ago and I apologize for taking so long to tell you about it!
For starters my daughter is a marshmallow lover and she gets it from yours truly. Do you know what I used to do when I was in college after a few too many drinks? I used to eat spoonfuls of marshmallow fluff and my favorite time of year was Peep time! My high school boyfriend asked me to prom and did a scavenger hunt throughout the house. Each clue had a box of peeps! No joke! My favorite way to eat them was to put them in a bowl and microwave them for 10 seconds! YUMMY!
Anyways, Chicago Vegan Foods sent me some of their Dandies. Dandies contain to gluten, dairy, nuts, fat, or gelatin. I had intentions of making something with them and I eventually I will be in the meantime Sara and I have been eating them here and there right out of the bag!
They also sent me some of their Teese to try out which is an awesome cheese alternative to all who are dairy free or vegan! Teese melts and stretches, making it perfect for pizza, lasagna, quesadillas, or grilled Teese sandwiches.
5) My friend and I are doing an OH SHE GLOWS COOKBOOK FEAST tomorrow night! I can’t wait! I had three of her dishes at Passover this week! Nothing in her book has disappointed me and I know our full meal tomorrow night will be amazing!
6) I’m getting a haircut on Sunday! Woo hoo!! I can’t wait!
7) Temps this weekend next week look pretty good! I’m hoping to finally get a double digit run in tomorrow! If only they would just turn on the darn water fountains around here!
So, now it’s your turn! Tell me something exciting that you are doing this weekend or a new find that you are loving!
Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.