Happy Friday friends
Did you know that Spring officially begins this weekend! YEAH!! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am always posting food and yummy eats pictures. Anyways, I have been posting about one of my latest loves which much to my sadness is almost gone!!
Essentially Coconut has the most AMAZING coconut butters around!! I love all things coconut so it was no surprise that when these amazing butters showed up on my door I and to dig right in with a spoon and sample! What’s so special about coconut? Well, besides the obvious answer–that it’s delicious–there are a number of reasons why a little coconut in your life might be a good thing.
Coconut provides a ton of health benefits other than just being an excellent source of nutrition.***
- It’s rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- It’s a great source for quick energy
- It improves digestion and bowel function
- It’s good for your teeth, skin, and hair
- It has antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties
- It improves the absorption of other nutrients
If the healthy stuff isn’t enough to convince you, there are some other reasons why you should try it.
- Kids love it
- You can pretend you’re somewhere tropical when you’re eating it
- If you share it, you might make some new friends (but we can understand why you wouldn’t want to share)
- There are a bazillion ways to use it (click here for some suggested coconut butter uses)
- It’s fun
- It’s just good. Simple as that
With 4 flavors, Essentially Coconut is made of pure coconut meat!
Let’s be honest, I went through these jars FAST. I enjoyed it for breakfast on toast or for dessert or a snack and yes I even found myself just eating it right out of the jar!!
Sophia, is the brilliant mind behind Essentially Coconut and began her creations in her kitchen!! Read all about her amazing story here!
Want to try these amazing goodness! Head over to their store and purchase some of this pure deliciousness AND enter my giveaway below!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Disclaimer: I was provided these amazing jars of goodness by Essentially Coconut. All opinions are my own.