Happy Saturday! I’ve got a busy day ahead so I am getting right to the point!
The great folks at PlantFusion sent me a bunch of protein powder samples to try out. I’ve been trying to move away from whey protein and have been experimenting with some vegetable based proteins lately.
PlantFusion is a nutritionally-complete plant protein supplement that happens to be highly digestible AND free of common food irritants. PlantFusion’s protein has no dairy, soy or animal products. It’s so gentle you stomach and so easy to incorporate into your diet.
- ½ cup of pitted dates
- 4 Tablespoons of Almond Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of ground flax (Chia would probably work but I haven't tried it.)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave or Honey
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- Soak dates in warm water for about 15 minutes
- Put dates in a food processor and process for about 10-15 seconds
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and process until everything is mixed in
- Roll "dough" into balls
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Pop into your mouth for a filling and protein packed snack!
PlantFusion is giving away a 1lb pack of any of their protein flavors to one lucky winner!
Have an awesome Saturday everyone!