I’m always looking for new things to enjoy for breakfast and ones that don’t require a whole lot of prep or time in the morning. Our mornings are crazy over here. The alarm clock goes off shortly after 5am and the Hubs and I are both up and ready to roll. By 7:00 am we’ve done more then most people do before 10:00. I threw this breakfast together for myself and wouldn’t you know that everyone wanted a taste!! I love when that happens!!!
- 1 Egg
- 2 T Coconut Flour
- 1 T Unsweetened coco powder
- 4 T Almond Milk (any kind of milk will work.)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Optional: 1 packet of stevia or sweetener to taste
- Grease a coffee mug with olive oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Microwave for two minutes on high.
- Top with greek yogurt, nut butter or eat it right out of the mug!
With all the craziness going on this week I forgot to announce the winner for the RunnerBox Giveaway. The winner is #5 Renata.
Please send me your contact info so the fabulous people at RunnerBox can get a box to you!
This weekend I am attending the Empower! Fusion Fitness conference in Chicago! I’m going to be getting some Bosu training and my Tabata Boot Camp certification! So excited and I can’t wait to share my experiences with all of you!!!
Tomorrow, I’ll be pairing up with a bunch of my Sweat Pink sisters for a massive giveaway!!! Stop back for your chance to win MANY different prizes!