I’m a bit exhausted after hosting Passover last night and doing a HIIT training run and Tabata Boot Camp, so I’m getting right to the point! I’ve been holding onto this recipe for about a week! You guys are going to die after you make these! These amazing little guys are as tasty as eating straight raw cookie dough. They are almost healthy enough to eat for breakfast! What’s great is that I can make them in my mini prep and they require NO baking! I really should be calling them AMAZEBALLS, but I’ll let you be the judge of that! In all seriousness you could even get away eating these for breakfast!!
Everyone in your family will love them! I promise!!! These are gluten free and vegan.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup rolled oats (be sure to use gluten free oats of you want these to be gluten free)
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- Grind cashews and oats into a fine flour using a food processor.
- Add honey,maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla and sea salt and continue to process until the dough forms a ball in your processor.
- Fold in the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Moisten your hands with a bit of water, this helps the dough not stick to you hands.
- Roll dough into bite sized balls.
- Place in the refridgerator or freezer. I like to keep my in the freezer but you can decide what you like best
Don’t wait just gather up the ingredients and going! This recipe, while it might sound similar to this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls one is very different!! However, both are tasty! Don’t forget that there are still some great SPRING INTO RUNNING GIVEAWAYS going on here!