It’s not secret that I am always trying to find a way to sneak in veggies and other good things for both Sara and the Hubs. Sweet potato brownies, chickpea cookie skillets, green smoothies. You name it, there is often a secret ingredient! I bought avocados at Costco last week and look what happened!
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- ¼ Cup of honey
- ¼ Cup of ground chia (ground flax would probably work too)
- ¼ Cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ Teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-4 Tablespoons of Milk ( I used almond milk)
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla
- Optional: 3 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter or other nut butter
- Place avocado into a food processor and puree until only small bits remain.
- Add honey, chia, cocoa powder, vanilla, kosher salt and process until well combined. Scrape sides of food processor to ensure cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Gradually add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until the pudding reaches desired consistency.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Optional: Garnish with berries
Sneaking the good stuff in is always fun when everyone enjoys! Do you sneak healthy goodness in? How do you do it?