Ok so I didn’t do my typical Friday 5 on Friday but I have things to that I need to chat about so excuse the post of some ramblings and other things on my mind….
1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading all of your comments from the giveaway on Friday. All of your goals for 2014 are incredibly inspirational… I’m in awe. If you missed it you still have plenty of time to get in all the MASSIVE giveaway.
2) I’ve waited since May for this show to come back but tonight it’s ON!….The Following! What’s even more exciting is that it’s on tonight and tomorrow! Anyone else love this show?
3) We are more then 1/2 done with January…. closer to February (my least favorite month…) but ultimately closer to March! I’m also excited because I am working with an amazing blog and web designer who is helping to give Fit Running Mama a new and fresh look! It’s coming soon!
4) I’m rocking my treadmill runs and I am about to go do another one! This brings me to exciting news of spring races which I will share with you this week!
5) I’m putting this in the crockpot this morning! We got a few more inches of snow yesterday and it’s all white and pretty out. Tonight is the perfect night for chili.
6) No work tomorrow! Woo hoo!
That’s all I’ve got! Have a great Sunday! What are you doing today?