For the last four weeks, the Sweat Pink community teamed up with BOSU to show the world what it means to be #BOSUStrong. One thing that makes me BOSUStrong is my family because they inspire me to be the best that I can be and always motivate me to keep on going. And I hope to inspire them to lead a healthy, happy and fit lifestyle!
These two are my daily motivation for leading a healthy lifestyle!
The kiddies, Hubs and I love to be active and moving together! We talk to school on week days when the weather is nice and play outside after school while we still can! On the weekends we watch Sara play soccer and I love running around the neighborhood with her after my weekend runs!
I introduced Sara to running and love watching watching her get into it! The Hubs was a soccer player too and watching her get into the game has been awesome!
Our favorite #FitFamily BOSU workout is planking and creating fun obstacles in our basement using the bosu because Sara loves using them. And I am loving the BOSU Sport and the BOSU Sport-Kids DVD because its a great workout for my kid and has helped with her coordination and balance!
We are so excited to have the opportunity to try the new BOSU Sport, a smaller version of the BOSU Balance Trainer (the Sport is 50 cm while the Balance Trainer is 65 cm) that’s absolutely perfect for kids. Now, the whole family can “BOSU” together!
That’s why we are a #BOSUStrong #FitFamily!
The new BOSU® Sport-Kids DVD encourages kids to have lots of fun while they get fit, strong and flexible! This total body fitness program, created by renowned trainer Brett Klika, targets 6 – 12 year olds and teaches kids that when you exercise your heart, lungs and muscles every day, you can be fit for life. The 60 minute DVD includes five BOSU® workouts, plus warm-up and cool-down, focusing on different components of fitness. Segments can be used individually or linked together for longer workouts. Check out the BOSU SPORT-Kids DVD: http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd. Get it for FREE when you purchase a BOSU Sport using the code: BOSUSWEATPINK15.
Lastly, get excited because BOSU just launched two new workout DVDs: BOSU Total Body Basics http://www.bosu.com/bosu-total-body-basics-dvd / and BOSU Core Basics http://www.bosu.com/bosu-core-basics-dvd. Get ONE of these 2 these downloads for FREE when you purchase a BOSU Balance Trainer using the code: BOSUSWEATPINK15.
- Monday, 10/12: We want to see you and your kids #jumpjoymonday – whether you’re escaping lava, or jumping back on your surfboard, let your imagination run wild! Let’s kick off this #fitfamily challenge with a whole lotta fun! Just remember, nice soft knees. @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: #moveitmonday! Show us how your kids MOVE their feet! We want to see how they can have #fasterfeet – running on their #BOSUSport and of course have fun while doing it! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #ad
- Tuesday, 10/13: It’s #toneituptuesday. We want to see your kids best “ski” moves (“no snow required”). Whether they’re speeding downhill on the slopes or jumping the moguls! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: We want to see you and your family inch worm together! #fitfamily #bosustrong @bosufitness @fitapproach #ad
- Wednesday, 10/14: It’s #workitwednesday! We want to see you and your kids doing airplanes! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: A family that balances together….has the most fun together! We want to see your kids do their best Bird Dog (refer to http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd for tips!) #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
- Thursday, 10/15: It’s #fitfamily plank day! Show us how you and your fam plank it out & maybe even exchange some high fives! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: Show us a #tbt to one of your favorite #fitfamily activities! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
- Friday, 10/16: #FreeFriday. What makes your #fitfamily #bosustrong? Show us! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday sweaties! Are you dolphins, crouching crocodiles inch worms or maybe even downward puppies? Show us! #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad