Grilling season is finally upon us! I made this last week and it was so good that I made it again last night! The best part is that it’s so easy and can literally be thrown together in minutes!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ Cup of balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ Cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of dried rosemary
- ¼ Teaspoon of salt
- ½ Teaspoon of pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or bowl and mix.
- Dump your marinade in a bag with you chicken and allow your chicken to sit all day long! The longer the better!
- Grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side until it's cooked through.
The flavor explosions in this recipe are fantastic! This is just what you need to get you in the mood for the grilling season. I served it up with grilled veggies and grilled sweet potatoes! The best part of grilling season is little no clean up! Yeah everyone wins!
I actually had some time yesterday to do a little food prep! Instead of making a bit batch of soup I decided to make these chickpea curry burgers to enjoy this week. They freeze really well too and I like to break them up and enjoy them on a bed of greens and veggies! I also experimented with some dates and plant-based protein powder and made these Chocolate Protein Power Balls! I’ll have the recipe later in the week!
I actually will have a few recipes and giveaways for you this week, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Here is a
Have a great day! Do you have any favorite grilling recipes that you enjoy?